From ensuring your center is fully compliant with oversight agency regulations to providing necessary tools to reduce your risk exposure, NSP is well versed in the risk management aspects of surgical center operations. Our team can provide support and management in:
Physician and Staff Credentialing
- Establishment of credentialing procedures for physicians and clinical staff
- Oversight of credentialing processes in accordance with regulatory guidelines
- Development of objective measurements of the quality of care provided by the center
- Development and implementation of a Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement (QAPI) program
- Monitoring of all contracted and ancillary service providers to ensure the highest quality and most cost-effective operations
- Development and implementation of OSHA, risk management, infection control, safety and HIPAA compliance policies, procedures and programs.
- Ensuring continued compliance with all State, Federal and accrediting body regulations
- Maintenance of all facility licenses and renewals
- Providing survey and accreditation readiness and on-site availability for scheduled surveys/inspections.